Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday




This week I did not let the dishes pile up so high in the sink that I could barely get to the faucet to fill the dog bowl.

I also did not leave the house in a hurry to get to work and try to lock the front door with the remote to my car...which by the way I think would be a genius invention.
I did not trim Bishop's nails with my teeth because I was too lazy to get up and get the clippers. It actually worked pretty well!
And finally I have not been eagerly waiting for my organic sheets and adorable onesies to come in only to find out that I never actually submitted the order. This wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't thrown away the gift card that I used to buy them with and the frustrating fact that they are no longer on sale. :(

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, I love the door locks for the house. Why don't you get started inventing that... or maybe I will! j/k

Have a great Monday!