Monday, March 30, 2009

A day in the life of....

The world's cutest 5 month old!


I poop, nurse, kiss daddy goodbye then go back to sleep with mommy. We are not morning people around here and I love to stay in bed and snuggle.



After we finally get up I'm ready to exercise my chubby little legs in the bouncer and mommy is ready for a cup of coffee.



Next I do some stretching on my playmat and grab my toys that dangle above me.





Then mommy makes me pose for some pictures so she can send them to daddy and laugh at how ridiculous I look in my enormous cloth diaper and rainbow baby legs.



Mommy puts me in my swing to watch one of my Praise Baby DVDs while she gets ready to take me on a walk. I love to learn songs about Jesus!





My aunt and cousins came over to walk to the park with us! Not much playing happened because we were too sleepy. I love spending time with my family though!

2 comments:

bethany1699 said...

thanks for fasting with me in prayer for stellan!

Summer and Stuart said...

He is sooo cute, Melissa!!! You need to bring him to Escape soon! I need to check out those cloth diapers in person :)