Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fondue Night

CeeCee, Paige with Bishop, me and Julia



Julia and Matt and the pretzel rigged fondue pot.


Matt and Sophia holding Baby Bishop.

Sophia breaking in Bishop's rocking horse.



Last night we hosted a fondue party with my lovely girlfriends there and their hubbies. This was the first time all of us (except for Dallas) have been together since September and also the first time we hosted a party at our new house. We had so much fun! Catch phrase got a little out of control but overall the party was a success. Even Bishop and little Sophia were there to party with us. I have the greatest friends in the world. Some of these girls, my ya-ya's, have been my friends since sixth grade and I'm so thankful that we have remained close after all these years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey....Sophia did not break B's horse!! Thanks for having us over.