Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Great Inventions




So I just had to share with all you moms and moms to be a couple of things that are making my life a whole lot easier these days. These have me raking my brain for some other genius creations to invent and strike it rich with. I already have some things cooking!

The first is a baby carrier from BabyHawk. This was introduced to me by my sister who is an amazing example of what a loving mom should be. It is better than the Baby Bjorn because it equally distributes the weight so it's alot easier on your back and shoulders. You can also customize the color and design. Kathleen and I get stopped all the time and asked about them because they are so cute. And most important Bishop loves it because he is close to me. Check them out at http://www.babyhawk.com/.

The second is the miracle blanket. I read about this on MckMama's blogsite http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ this woman is full of information on parenting in the most natural granola tree hugging way possible. Bishop has slept in his co-sleeper the last three nights because of it which is amazing! I kind of feel like I'm putting him in a straight jacket but he does not fight it at all and goes right to sleep. I wish I had known about it from the beginning because when he was first born and I would try to swaddle him his hands would always pop out no matter what I did. The miracle blanket has two pieces of fabric that kind of look like wings that go over his arms and then under his back to secure it and then you swaddle them. Check it out at http://www.miracleblanket.com/ .

No comments: