Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Camera!!!







*This last one has way too much flash but is still cute!



So I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera! My i phone hadn't been doing too shabby of a job and they were honestly better then my other little camera but I'm capturing images that I want to last a lifetime so I thought that it was time to step it up a notch. Now I'm in the Canon Rebel club and I couldn't be happier about my newest purchase. Here are some test shots that I've taken. Keep in mind that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I have a lot to learn about ISO, white balance and all that other jazz but I am a very eager student and I have an excellent subject to practice on!



1 comment:

Summer and Stuart said...

Awesome purchase! I especially like the second pic.. he looks sooo serious.
I love your blog's new look by the way! Very cool.
Thanks for your sweet comment too. I really appreciate the words of encouragement.
Some days you just need a little boost, you know? :)
See you tomorrow!!