Monday, April 13, 2009

Louisiana




*This is the finished post. My niece and nephew came over and one of them must have published it early. Little stinkers!

Last week we went to Louisiana to see Jeremy's family. We had a great time seeing everyone. Alot of them had not even seen Bishop before. They all agreed that he looks just Jeremy's dad and that he is fat, not Jeremy's dad but Bishop. We spent alot of time at Mammy and Pa's house. Bishop even had a calf named after him. The last day we were there one of their cows gave birth to a beautiful black calf and they named him Bishop. I loved being out in the country. It was so peaceful there. It makes me want to find some land, live in an old farmhouse, get some animals and plant a garden. Ahh I can picture it now.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Ha! I am sure it was Ben who accidentally published your post! Sorry! ; )