Saturday, November 29, 2008

One month old today!

My sweet baby boy is a month old today! I can't believe how quickly it has flown by and how much he has grown. I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought him home. He is so much more alert to his surroundings now and doesn't sleep constantly like he used to. He is still a little on the fussy side or as I like to say he just has alot of personality but he is a sweet baby who loves to be held and cuddled. In fact the most challenging part this month is that he ALWAYS wants to be held even during the night so it can be hard to get things done. I know I should enjoy it now because there will be a day where I wish he would let me hold him more. This past month has been better then I could have ever imagined and he has added so much happiness to our lives. We feel so fortunate to have him.

No comments: