Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'll pass on the turkey this year.

I went nine whole months without eating turkey so I wouldn't give Bishop any bacteria from it and I craved it the entire pregnancy so as soon I had him I ordered a turkey sandwich at the hospital and I have had one every day since not to mention all the ground turkey I eat to substitute for ground beef. I was so happy to be able to have it again until I turned on the TV and saw that horrible interview with Sarah Paline at a turkey farm with a turkey being decapitated in the background. I can't get that image out of my head and it has ruined my love for turkey! What was she thinking doing an interview there? After all the controversy of her hunting moose this was the last thing she needed for her public image and why couldn't that farmer have politely waited until her interview was over to butcher that poor turkey? So it looks like I'm back to being a vegetarin until I can get over this. Bummer!

No comments: