Saturday, November 22, 2008

Motherhood


It's been a little over three weeks since Bishop entered the world and I already can't imagine life without him. People told me how life changing being a parent is but it's something you can't understand until you hold your child for the first time. I have never loved someone so much in my life. I am so grateful to be his mom even when he wakes me up screaming at two o'clock in the morning. Every pound I packed on (all 65 of them) and stretch mark I got was worth it. I feel as if my life is complete with him in it like he is what I've been missing. It can sometimes be hard to understand why things happen in your life and why you choose the paths that you do but becoming a mom has helped me to see that everything happens for a reason and there is always a greater plan for you.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! You are right...you are truly blessed, but so is Bishop to have you as his mom! You are doing such a wonderful job and I am just amazed at what a smooth transition into motherhood this has been for you. I am so proud of you and love you so much!