Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nourish Baby Organics


I am proud to announce the launch of Nourish Baby Organics, my 100% organic skin care line made specifically with sensitive skin babies in mind. After trying unsuccessfully with multiple skin care products to soothe my baby's eczema I decided to formulate my own. I have been so happy with the results that I am now sharing them with other mama's. I use organic olive, pumpkin seed and sunflower seed oil for their high content of omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. My oil is infused with Calendula and Chamomile Flowers for their healing herbal benefits and when mixed with Lavender essential oil it takes on a heavenly scent. Massage daily onto your babies skin and add to their bathwater for best results. Great for children and mamas too! Oil comes in 8oz and 4oz bottles and retails for 21.50 (8oz) and 16.50 (4oz). My baby oil is packaged in round amber glass bottles to avoid chemicals from plastic and to keep them preserved longer. You can find them by going to the boutique here.


No comments: