Friday, August 28, 2009




Last month we went to the Sounds game for my dad's 64th birthday! He was so funny singing "When I'm 64" by The Beatles all day. This was Bishop's first time at the ball field or ball park...not quite sure what you call it I'm obviously not a sports fan. Bishop apparently isn't either atleast not yet. He starts getting sleepy as early as 5 some days so it was really pushing his bed time to get there at 7. We didn't stay for the whole game which was fine with me.



We had another first that night...nursing while driving down the interstate, don't worry I wasn't driving. Bishop was so mad on the way home the only thing I knew to do to calm him down was to nurse him so I climbed into the backseat and positioned myself over his carseat and nursed my sweet baby. He was asleep within a minute! Thankfully Jeremy's windows are tinted. :)



2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

this is hysterical! I've had to nurse while Will was driving a few times too! It's not the best, most comfortable option but it definitely gets the job done in a timely manner! Talk soon!

Bishop's Mom said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)