Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nourish


I've been on a little blogging hiatus lately because I have been so busy getting my online boutique ready and it is now up and running!!! There is still a line of baby wraps that I need to put on the website but the majority of products are on there. I'm so excited about it because I feel l like I've selected some great affordable products to sell. Everything on there I really believe in and stand behind and I love the charity that I have partnered with. A portion of all sales are going to Project Peanut Butter which feeds malnourished children in Malawi and Sierra Leone.

I have placed this store in God's hands and I pray that He is honored through it. Everything I have I give to God. I've never done that before. I would never take time to pray about things to make sure that I was following His will. I think that is the reason I have gone down so many wrong paths. I truly feel like now I am on the right path and that is a great feeling. :)

1 comment:

Summer and Stuart said...

The website looks incredible! You guys have done an amazing job!!
I can't wait to buy some baby stuff from you for our own little one soon :)

I'm going to try to copy and paste your button onto my blog... we'll see if it works...