Tuesday, May 12, 2009


I had a wonderful 1st mother's day. It's a nice feeling to be involved in the celebration of that day now. It will be fun when Bishop understands it too. I'm sure he will have fun making cards for me and giving me flowers. There is nothing better then motherhood!
Today Bishop had his 6 month check up. He's actually about 6 1/2 months now. He is in the 60th percentile for height and weight. He weighs 18 1/2 lbs and is 27 inches long. Everything looked great except for his eczema. We are still having a hard time figuring out what the cause of it is and we have tried dozens of creams. I stopped dairy and soy and it still isn't better so now I am stopping wheat, corn, peanuts, eggs and fish. Hopefully this will work!
I have some exciting news...I am in the process of opening an online baby boutique called Nourish! I plan to carry cloth diapers, baby carriers, skin care and alot of other great natural baby products. I'm really excited about it and I hope that it will be a successful venture that will allow me to stay at home with Bishop as much as possible. I just hope that I'm not getting in over my head. I have never opened a business before and am completely new to all of this but I'm very driven. I have always wanted to own a business. I can't wait to see it up and running! Bishop will be my model for the website...of course. This one of him is going on the site!


2 comments:

Coryn Currie said...

I love this pic! You are becoming quite the photographer!! I wanted you to know that I am definitely coming on Sunday to your b-day celebration since we have been playing phone tag. Keep me posted on the progress of your new business venture, Nourish is a great name. Love-CC

Summer and Stuart said...

That's awesome! I'm excited to see how your new business comes along... its a great idea!
Hope your birthday was great!
Bishop's new pic is insanely adorable by the way :)