Tuesday, June 30, 2009
















Bishop had his first boating experience and he did great! He is a natural born boater or boatsman...whatever you would call them. For father's day we went out on Moppa and Poppa's boat. He loved feeling the breeze through his hair. The only thing that he did not like was his life jacket. I can't blame him that thing was huge! I know that it had to be uncomfortable. Overall we had a great time and it was nice to be out on the water. I even took part in some water activities. I think I screamed the entire time. It was so much fun! I don't think that the float was used to someone my size though. It didn't float right after I had my turn on it.





1 comment:

Summer and Stuart said...

Whatever, you skinny thing!!! You're crazy!
OMG Bishop is sooo cute. His hair has gotten so blonde! What a beautiful family you have, Melissa!!!